- Is Automation Propelling Your Business Continuity Plan?
Is Automation Propelling Your Business Continuity Plan?
It should be. And now’s the time to get started - with no installation costs
No industry or business, big or small, has been untouched by these strenuous circumstances. The pressure to support both your internal teams and customers remotely is a new reality.
We think it’s time to alter, reinvent and push ahead. Creatively coupling our automation software with the processes you have in house can help keep you ahead of the curve. The speed with which we all rise to this challenge will enable us to emerge smarter, more efficient, and more prepared for business disruption.
SMA is so committed to providing technical innovation with speed. For a limited time, we will waive Installation Fees* to get our customers up and running fast.
This is a limited time offer is available only to those new customers who purchase OpCon through May 30. Installation of OpCon in the environment is waived, services are delivered remotely. Customers are required to purchase a second week of implementation, customizing the OpCon instance to the customer's environment. Customers are also entitled to $0 basic training for the term of the contract, with no limits to participants attending. It is our commitment to ensure our customers are successful!
What to Expect
We’re proud of our ability to get companies up and running with automation quickly. Here’s what to expect when getting started:
Phase 1: Basic Training (40 hours)
- Clients are invited to attend one week of training
- Small classes led by senior automation consultants
- Personalized instructions on automation best practices
Phase 2: OpCon Installation + Configuration (40 Hours) *NO CHARGE for a limited time!
- Set expectations of process
- Review OpCon hardware and software spec requirements
- Install and configure OpCon software and database
- Create priority list of processes client wants to automate
- Build workflows for critical processes and begin testing
Phase 3: OpCon Implementation (80 hours)
- Customize installation to client’s environment
- One week hand’s on training and set-up
- 30 days of customer usage and testing
- One additional week of onsite training and hand off
We’re Here to Support You
We’re here to help you fully automate your business. We offer additional expert resources for your team:
Our Automation consultants specialize in assisting with short-term, high-ROI automation projects. They'll implement your core business automation and train your team to get you started.
If you’re in need of long-term support for your OpCon environment, consider our MAS team. They become an extension of your organization and can help you implement your larger initiatives.
Talk to an automation expert
SMA Technologies has been solving our client's toughest challenges for 40 years. If you have a challenge, let us help you automate the solution.