- Corelation Landing Page - In-House
Thanks for attending the Corelation event!
We’re Here to Help - Every Step of the Way
Curious about bringing more value to your organization through automation? Schedule some time to talk more with Josh. With over 15 years experience in the Credit Union space, there's not much he can't help with.
"The time-saving and work-life balance it brings is incredibly valuable. Without this tool, we'd have to increase staffing significantly in this area." - Molly Schmidt, VP of Information Technology
OpCon ensures visibility and control of critical processes
OpCon is a cure for pain caused by chokepoints in business processes. Leverage OpCon to orchestrate and monitor automated workflows that integrate every part of your system from a central console.
Transform your staff from day to day operators to efficient innovators who focus on growing the business.
With OpCon in your toolbox, your team can:
- Maintain control and visibility of every app and job in your system.
- Implement new initiatives more quickly by integrating automation into every new process.
- Multiply value by automating workflows for other business units.
Client Success with Opcon
Logix Federal Credit Union leveraged OpCon to reduce weekly data processing time by over 40%.
"We automated more than 70% of our processes. Now we're reaching out to other departments and helping them automate too."
- Joe Gates, Data Processing Manager
Managed Automation Services - Your 24/7 automation resource
Lack of time and lack of spare team members is the number one killer of effective automation initiatives. But we can help. With Managed Automation Services (MAS), your organization can leverage our expertise to tackle high-ROI goals that will be noticed by the folks in the boardroom.
MAS can do these things and more:
- Organize and plan out an automation roadmap.
- Implement and orchestrate workflows that break down data silos and create cross-platform communication.
- Monitor and respond to issues so you're team doesn't have to.
- Execute lights-out processing for ACH, end of day, and other services.
Attention OpCon Users! We’re Headed to the Cloud!
If you’re an OpCon user, you already know how versatile and powerful automation is. Good news: It’s about to get even stronger with an upcoming cloud offering. Is heading to the cloud right for you?