- Financial Services Automation Software | Credit Union Automation
Simple Workload Automation & Orchestration for Credit Unions
Driving Credit Unions Through Simplicity
To gain true efficiency, visibility and flexibility into your tedious operations, you need to think beyond traditional job scheduling tools. Reaching operational efficiency, regulatory compliance, while also mitigating risk and providing 24/7 service is difficult. Consider how your organization can benefit from a comprehensive workload automation and orchestration tool that can be deployed fast. Imagine also having the safety net of white glove support and a client-first service team.
SMA Technologies created OpCon workload automation and orchestration platform to check all those needs.
OpCon allows credit unions to easily automate manual tasks and simply orchestrate workloads across business-critical operations. This saves time and reduces costs by eliminating manual error. Effectively manage an increasing workload with fewer resources, so you're empowered to focus time and effort on serving your members’ needs. OpCon brings enterprise power and scalability to give you a single pane of glass over your entire IT environment. This means you can easily scale automation as your business needs grow.
Going well beyond the limited utility of a traditional scheduler, modern workload automation and orchestration solutions are revolutionizing financial services by streamlining manual processes and empowering teams to focus more time on exceeding customer expectations and strategic growth initiatives. With OpCon, credit unions and other financial institutions of all asset sizes are seeing game-changing results:
- An OpCon client improved operational efficiency with scalable workflows – growing its business by over 700% while only adding a single IT employee.
- After implementing OpCon in its environment, Veridian Credit Union saved over 1,000 staff hours per year.
- A financial services firm with over 10,000 employees has automated 80% of its manual processing with OpCon, freeing up monitoring time for five operators covering 35 separate systems.
- With OpCon, a financial services firm with over 500 employees was able to reduce data processing times by 25-30% and reassign four to five staff to higher-level strategic initiatives.
- Vystar Credit Union has automated 95% of its failover process with OpCon, reducing failover time by 40%.
OpCon Offers Enterprise Scalability and Power, without the Complexity
OpCon gives you operational control over the most complex environments and allows you to easily scale automation as your business grows. With features like frequency scheduling, master/daily scheduling and multi-instance scheduling, you maintain control of when, how often and in what order tasks run, providing optimal flexibility and visibility and reducing errors.
OpCon enables you to quickly automate workflows to reduce your IT staff’s burden. Most tasks can be automated in low code, without scripting to save time and resources. And through OpCon’s self-service options, business users can trigger automated processes at the click of a button.
Rest assured that your success with OpCon is guaranteed, providing you with peace of mind. With SMA’s extensive migration expertise and transparent pricing – and without any hidden fees or surprise add-ons— it’s no wonder we have a track record of 100% success in migrating clients to OpCon.
SMA’s dedicated team is born and bred in the credit union movement. In fact, our CEO started out as an enthusiastic OpCon client while serving as CIO of a large, innovative credit union! Our team has unmatched experience and expertise in orchestrating and integrating with the leading credit union core processing, loan origination and data warehouse systems to ensure your success. And few vendors can match our consultants’ friendliness and focus on providing you with the expert advice you need to get the job done.
Best-in-market Features and Functionality – Designed for Credit Unions
OpCon delivers a broad set of advanced features that are very easy to set up and use – allowing cooperatives of all sizes to easily scale automation across a wide range of complex jobs. OpCon’s unique, best-in-market features include:
- Event-driven Commands: OpCon can receive events from any system, and schedule jobs based on several variables. In essence, any system that can generate a text file can interact with OpCon.
- Frequency Scheduling: Control when tasks run through rules instead of defined schedules, reducing errors and saving time maintaining calendars.
- Master/Daily Scheduling: Maintain jobs and the frequencies they run, providing visibility to what runs today and in the future.
- Multi-Instance Scheduling: Reuse workflows with different parameters, eliminating the need to create new workflows each time.
- Advanced Failure Criteria: Control the unruliest applications to create clean workflows, eliminating unexpected failures.
- Expressions: Flexibly define the order when tasks and processes run, providing superior control to meet your business needs.
- Fast, Easy Automation, with Minimal Coding Skills Required: SMA’s Self-Serve Interface was designed specifically for business users to help reduce the load on IT. Non-IT users can trigger automated processes with a click of a button. In addition, OpCon’s Low Code Environment means that most automation tasks can be done without writing scripts, making it very easy to use, even for inexperienced staff.
- Fast, Risk-free Deployment: SMA’s experienced deployment team can get automation up and running in weeks, instead of months. By employing a proven migration toolkit and templates, SMA has successfully migrated hundreds of thousands of jobs. This helps ensure that migration from existing tools is fast and effective.
Automate Once, Scale Infinitely
A good rule of thumb is: if you have to do something more than once, you should automate it.
Once you automate a business process it’s like having your most reliable employee running it perfectly every single time. With OpCon’s advanced workload automation and orchestration solution, your IT team has the power to set and forget an infinite number of processes, freeing them to focus on higher-level strategic initiatives. Just as importantly, automation significantly reduces the risk of errors from manual processes.
Find out why half of credit unions with over $250 million in assets choose OpCon!
SMA’s automation consultants are experts at automating all leading credit union cores, including Symitar Episys, Corelation KeyStone, and Fiserv DNA. We’ve got installation and migration from outdated schedulers down to a fine-tuned process and we can typically train and prepare your team for go live by the end of a two week engagement.
SMA offers no cost, unlimited basic training for the life of your contract. We know that getting a strong ROI requires earning the full confidence of your team, so we provide them with the necessary skills to not only run your core IT processes, but to expand automation to other business units – bringing even more value.
Automate Every Aspect of Credit Union Operations with OpCon
OpCon Workload Automation and Orchestration is the leading flexible, scalable solution for automation in financial services, and is designed to support a nearly unlimited number of common operational processes:
- Manage Workflows: Unite disparate technologies such as cloud, virtualization and IoT into efficient workflows.
- Automate Business Continuity: Improve testing, reliability and execution of your business continuity process.
- Enhance Security: Manage users via ADS or OpenLDAP to designate role-based privileges, secure data and save all actions in audit trails
- Integrate Globally: Achieve platform and global consistency, eliminating the need for 24/7 on call or localized staff.
- Scale the Business: Easily add new environments, replicate workflows and integrate new processes to scale—up to millions of tasks per day.
- Simplify Auditing: Capture information across all automated systems on standard or customized reports for audits.
- Data Warehouse Automation: Extract and transform data to load to your data warehouse in a repeatable way.
- Script Lifecycle Management: Integrate schedule scripts of any language into end-to-end, cross-platform workflows.
- Digital Infrastructure Automation: Manage cloud infrastructure more cost effectively by delivering the right resources at the right time.
- IT Process Automation: Automate IT processes to improve operational efficiency, mitigate operational risk and reduce costs.
- Business Process Automation: Accelerate digitization by automating and orchestrating critical business processes.
Ready to discover how the OpCon Workload Automation and Orchestration solution can streamline your credit union operations and empower your team?
Let our experts demonstrate how easy OpCon is to configure and operate. We’re ready to answer all your questions and show you why we’re the solution of choice for credit unions. Then contact our team to get a customized quote.
Start your OpCon Journey Today with SMA’s Free Resources
The Automator Blog
Check out The Automator Blog to learn about all things automation. Sort by your industry for tailored content.
The OpCon Buyer's Guide
Trying to decide what you need? Download our buyer's guide to make sure you're considering all the right things.
Client Case Studies
The results speak for themselves. VIsit our library of case studies to learn more about OpCon in action.