- ServiceNow 1-pager
OpCon's extension integrates seamlessly with ServiceNow
End-users can easily execute complex workflows with self service automation
OpCon’s ServiceNow extension integrates ITSM with workload automation functionality. It creates a bi-directional system where events in one system can trigger workflows in the other. A ServiceNow user becomes empowered to speedily and accurately handle more complicated tasks by gaining access to the complex event and schedule-dependent workflows OpCon excels at executing on the backend.
Here are some ways our customers utilize OpCon With ServiceNow:
Automate the ticketing and resolution of incidents
- Create a ticket when a job fails, attaching job execution log
- Trigger a workflow in ServiceNow to start resolution process
- Track each state of the workflow, with corresponding alert triggers
Leverage OpCon's REST API to trigger multiple workflow steps, including scheduling
- Overcome the limitations of ServiceNow's built-in realtime automation
- Manage exceptions and frequency with precise, granular control
- Make changes to schedules and triggers without impacting other automation
Use ServiceNow's self-service automation workflows to trigger common OpCon workflows
- Build a schedule
- Release a task
- Add a task
- Provision a server, whether on-prem or cloud-based
Execute common IT requests
- Handle password resets
- Automate onboarding - create credentials, assign laptop, etc.
- Automate offboarding - revoke credentials, assign tech to wipe laptop, etc.
OpCon can do a lot more than that from your ServiceNow console, depending on what your organizational goals are.
Here are a few examples:
- Initiate failover of local or global services
- Restart applications
- Handle file transfers
- Load and execute containerized services
We'd like to give you a demo showing how OpCon integrates with your ServiceNow environment to add value to your ITSM investment.