2 days that will change the way you think about automation in your business
Expand your professional knowledge and your professional network with two days of focused events that will help you achieve even more with OpCon. Learn about the latest updates and best practices from SMA Technologies’ automation experts and network with your fellow OpCon users to gain more insights into how you can drive business goals using our automation solution.
Why you should attend
BE FAST. BE ACCURATE. BE PRODUCTIVE.
You will learn how you can personally accelerate digital business automation in your organization with SMA Technologies’ workload automation platform, OpCon.
In 2 days, you will know how to:
- Simplify application workflow orchestration
- Cut costs by integrating your infrastructure
- Easily scale application delivery
- Quickly align development and operations
- Be inspired by Mark Cresswell, CEO of LzLabs, as our keynote speaker takes you on a journey of digital transformation in complex environments
- Find out how you can leverage OpCon’s newest modules: Deploy, Self Service, and Vision to make your team more efficient, reduce TCO, and RTO
- Two session tracks to select from. Attend either the IT Leadership or the Technology track. The tracks take deep dives during 4 break-out sessions covering topics such as cloud & API strategy, bridging enterprise & automation KPIs, and incorporating automation into DevOps
- Learn the future of OpCon during our technology roadmap session: SMA Technologies is ready to help our clients smash their business goals in 2020 and beyond
- Network with fellow OpCon automation professionals to share knowledge and find new ways to use your automation skills
Todd Dauchy, President, SMA Technologies
Todd Dauchy is the President of SMA Technologies. He is responsible for planning and executing the overall vision, strategy and operations of the company. He started his career with SMA as Chief Technology Officer in 2012 and was promoted to President in 2018. Prior to joining the company, Dauchy was a client of SMA working for a large credit union. He has also led a large data center for a Fortune 500 manufacturing company and guided the IT teams of two large consumer goods manufacturing companies through the acquisition and merger process.
Mark Cresswell, CEO, LzLabs
Mark Cresswell, Chief Executive Officer of LzLabs, oversees the development of the LzLabs Software Defined Mainframe®. He is also Founder and Chairman of Scalable, a private software asset management company. Prior to his position at Scalable, Mark served as CEO of NEON Systems, Inc. which specialized in mainframe integration software, and he was also managing director of Framesoft, a private Swiss company that developed solutions for the investment banking market.
Thursday, September 17th, 2020
- Opening Remarks and Market trends, Todd Dauchy, President of SMA Technologies
- Keynote Speaker – Digital Transformation in Complex Environments, Mark Cresswell, CEO of LzLabs
- Live Panel Discussion with a Current OpCon Deploy & Vision Client
- Live Demonstrations of OpCon 20 New Release
- Live Panel Discussion with a Current OpCon Self Service Client
- OpCon Roadmap
Thursday evening entertainment and networking
- Bring your poker face as SMA Technologies hosts a fun casino night with live music and dinner
Friday, September 18th, 2020
Two tracks with a total of 4 break-out sessions to select from:
- IT Leadership Track
- 1-hour break-out session: Using Automation to Drive Digital Business Transformation
- 1-hour break-out session: Bridging Automation KPIs with Enterprise KPIs
- Technology Track
- 1-hour break-out session: Cloud & API Strategy and Practice
- 1-hour break-out session: DevOps, How to Automate all Phases
Why your boss should let you attend
In addition to the 2-day conference, we are offering preconference OpCon Advanced Training with OpCon Certified Professional Certification (OCP) that will be held on Tuesday, September 15th, 2020 and Wednesday, September 16th, 2020. *Advanced OpCon Training and OCP are not included in basic 2-day conference pass, must purchase the full conference pass*
Benefits of becoming an OpCon Certified Professional:
- OCP certification stays with you even if you move to a different company
- Demonstrates commitment to excellence and adds a skill to your resume
- Certifications help you stand out to existing or new employers
- Expands your horizons and enables you to build better and more creative solutions
- Puts you into a network of like-minded OpCon Certified Professionals
This training will be held at the Pullman Hotel and will be limited to 30 attendeesRegister Today
Highlights from SMArt Sessions 2019
Check out our highlights from SMArt Sessions 2019 and you can see why over 90% of the attendees rated SMArt Sessions as “Very Good” or “Excellent” in our post-conference NPS survey.
What previous SMArt Sessions attendees said:
- “I learned a lot about what we can currently do with OpCon as well as what's coming in the future. I appreciate that our suggestions are considered for future enhancements.”
- “We got good information that we could go back and use immediately. Too often these are just sales pitches, and this had technical value.”
- “The SMA staff were extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I was very appreciative of the number of staff in attendance to ensure that all of our questions got answered.”
Register by Friday, May 29th, 2020 to take advantage of early bird pricing!
- 2-Day Conference Only (Thursday, September 17, 2020, to Friday, September 18th, 2020): $499
- OpCon Advanced Training with OpCon Certified Professional Certification (Tuesday, September 15th, 2020 to Wednesday, September 16th, 2020) + 2-Day Conference
(Thursday, September 17, 2020, to Friday, September 18th, 2020): $1,099
($800 for training with OCP + $299 for 2-day conference)*OpCon Advanced training class is only offered with the purchase of the full conference pass. *Prices will increase on May 30th, 2020
Hurry, book today, early bird pricing ends May 29th, 2020Register Today
About the venue
22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris
The Pullman offers a sleek and elegant hotel with a direct view of the Eiffel Tower and easy access to food, fun, and all the historic attractions of central Paris. Relax on a leisurely river cruise along the Seine, take a bike tour, visit the catacombs, or book a daytrip to Versailles, all easily reachable from this convenient location.
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a link to book your hotel at the discounted rate. Please do not go directly to the hotel website as you will not be offered the discounted rate.
Become a Sponsor
Want to reach IT pioneers and automation professionals from across Europe at SMArt Sessions 2020 in Paris?
Learn how you can become a sponsor today!
Should you have any questions, please reach out to our Global Marketing Team at Marketing@SMAtechnologies.com