SMArt Sessions 2020, Paris - France
1 day that will change the way you think about automation in your business
Expand your professional knowledge and your professional network with 1 day of focused event that will help you achieve even more with OpCon. Learn about the latest updates and best practices from SMA Technologies’ automation experts and network with your fellow OpCon users to gain more insights into how you can drive business goals using our automation solution.
Why you should attend
BE FAST. BE ACCURATE. BE PRODUCTIVE.
You will learn how you can personally accelerate digital business automation in your organization with SMA Technologies’ workload automation platform, OpCon.
In 1 day, you will know how to:
- Simplify application workflow orchestration
- Cut costs by integrating your infrastructure
- Easily scale application delivery
- Quickly align development and operations
- Find out how you can leverage OpCon’s newest modules: Deploy, Self Service, and Vision to make your team more efficient, reduce TCO, and RTO
- Learn the future of OpCon during our technology roadmap session: SMA Technologies is ready to help our clients smash their business goals in 2020 and beyond
- Network with fellow OpCon automation professionals to share knowledge and find new ways to use your automation skills
Tuesday, September 15th, 2020
- Opening Remarks and Market trends
- Keynote Speaker
- Live Panel Discussion with a Current OpCon Deploy & Vision Client
- Live Demonstrations of OpCon 20 New Release
- Live Panel Discussion with a Current OpCon Self Service Client
- OpCon Roadmap
Highlights from SMArt Sessions 2019
Check out our highlights from SMArt Sessions 2019 and you can see why over 90% of the attendees rated SMArt Sessions as “Very Good” or “Excellent” in our post-conference NPS survey.
What previous SMArt Sessions attendees said:
- “I learned a lot about what we can currently do with OpCon as well as what's coming in the future. I appreciate that our suggestions are considered for future enhancements.”
- “We got good information that we could go back and use immediately. Too often these are just sales pitches, and this had technical value.”
- “The SMA staff were extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I was very appreciative of the number of staff in attendance to ensure that all of our questions got answered.”
About the venue
22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris
The Pullman offers a sleek and elegant hotel with a direct view of the Eiffel Tower and easy access to food, fun, and all the historic attractions of central Paris. Relax on a leisurely river cruise along the Seine, take a bike tour, visit the catacombs, or book a daytrip to Versailles, all easily reachable from this convenient location.
Become a Sponsor
Should you have any questions, please reach out to our Global Marketing Team at Marketing@SMAtechnologies.com