- Switch to OpCon
Switch to OpCon
Turmoil in the automation industry
Automation has become critically important in just about every industry, around the globe. But this has brought about an unfortunate side-effect: As automation grows, some of the companies that provide automation platforms have turned into big corporate outfits that are focused on numbers instead of their clients.
In fact, two of the largest companies in the automation industry were recently acquired in multi-billion-dollar deals, with CA Technologies being bought by Broadcom, and BMC by private equity firm KKR.
Many clients have grown frustrated with their automation services, citing rising prices along with diminishing quality and support.
Maybe you’re one of these dissatisfied clients, maybe not. Either way, when you’re investing significant resources into automation, it should be worth every penny. You shouldn’t be treated like just another sale.
Ready to make a switch?
You deserve a partner in automation, not just a platform. With OpCon from SMA Technologies, you get simplicity, savings, and unmatched support throughout your automation journey.
OpCon is the workload automation platform that’s built for simplicity
Achieve enterprise-wide automation, often in just a matter of weeks. OpCon is an automation framework that handles repetitive tasks so you can focus on higher-stakes work.
- Automates repetitive tasks/processes across the organization using workflows
- Works with every major operating system and hundreds of business applications
- Single point of control
- Eliminates silos by connecting people across business units
- Custom-tailored to your needs, no matter how complex
- Self-healing platform can run automated recovery processes if something goes wrong
- Simplifies digital transformation for organizations of any size
- Enables DevOps principles to be applied to the orchestration of IT operations and service management
- Add-on modules enhance OpCon capabilities and enable users across the enterprise to utilize automated workflows
Save when you switch to OpCon
Whether you’re switching from another platform, or just getting started with automation, OpCon can deliver significant cost savings by:
- Increasing efficiency across the organization
- Accomplishing more without having to add staff
- Reducing human error and downtime
An automation partnership, not just a platform
SMA takes pride in partnering with our clients throughout the entire automation journey. Our clients love us so much that they've given us 4.8 out of 5 stars on Gartner Peer Insights, as well as a Net Promoter Score of 69!
- As a private company, we’re client-focused, not numbers-focused. We don’t answer to any private equity firms or other owners.
- We focus on one thing: workload automation. We have expert technical associates who are passionate about automation, not just random “tech staff.” All in house.
- Our automation consultants work with you to custom-tailor a solution for your needs. We follow that with an on-site install to ensure you get up and running quickly and without error.
- Our support team is second to none, and available 24/7. In the rare event that you have a problem with OpCon, we’re on it.
Automation Update — The official SMA Technologies blog
Read industry-leading thoughts on trends, technologies, and concepts in the world of automation.
How to Solve for IT Resource Scarcity by Outsourcing Automation ManagementAutomation Benefits, Cross-Industry
What are the differences between workload automation solutions?Banking, Credit Unions, Financial Services
What do I need to consider when buying a workload automation solution?Banking, Credit Unions, Financial Services
Tell us how you want to automate your enterprise
Unlock the full potential of your business and employees through SMA Technologies automation platform, OpCon. We automate complex workflows to help you drive operational efficiency.
Fill out the form today and an expert will get back to you promptly.