Automation is rocket fuel for productivity
Must have features for a modern workload automation platform:
- Provides a single interface to design and orchestrate workflows across multiple applications both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Integrates with a broad variety of apps, ERPs, and Operating Systems via API, agent, or Web Services Connector.
- Facilitates event-driven workflows with flexible trigger conditions to automatically react and execute commands when conditions are met.
- Gives IT and non-IT personnel the ability to execute complex workflows using a simple self-service automation interface.
- Keeps you informed with advanced scheduling, monitoring, visibility, and alert features that let you know the status of your systems at all times.
- Manages resource provisioning and spinning up and down of virtual machines on-premises and in the cloud.
- Orchestrates complex data pipelines between different applications to ensure data gets where it needs to be when it needs to be there.
We’re here to help
SMA Technologies created OpCon, a platform that checks all the boxes, and we would love to have a conversation with you to discuss the unique challenges your business is trying to solve with automation.
Ready to learn more?
Take a deeper dive into the automation features listed here. View our Buyer’s Guide to Workload Automation for Financial Institutions to see which steps you should take next.