How OpCon can save you over $375k every year
For over 40 years, financial institutions—including banks, credit unions, and insurers—have been using OpCon to automate their mission-critical operations, and the ROI is undeniable.
Organizations that use OpCon to its full potential are now saving over $375,000 on average every year. *
How? They use OpCon to automate hundreds or thousands of manual tasks every day. As a result, OpCon users are:
- Reducing or entirely eliminating costly human errors from their business-critical processes, on top of their annual savings.
- Giving their staff time back to focus on the latest strategic initiatives, like digital transformation, that directly address member and customer demands.
- Harmonizing communication between modern and legacy systems to optimize operational efficiency and performance.
- Getting more work done without adding headcount, even as IT environments grow increasingly complex.
- Equipping their organization with the technology needed to meet not only today’s business challenges but those of tomorrow, too.
Hundreds of your peers have implemented OpCon because they identified that the future of financial institutions depends on the adoption of effective automation. Ultimately, the longer you wait to implement OpCon, the more your bottom line and operational efficiency will suffer.
Every month you go without it, you miss the opportunity to contribute over $30,000 back to your business. You’ll never be able to recover those losses, and that missed operational profit is lost forever. By turning your IT team into a profit machine with OpCon, you can completely change the course of your business for the better.
What do you do if you want to implement mission-critical automation but don’t have the time, resources, or interest needed to manage it day to day? Managed Automation Services (MAS) is your answer. MAS lets you outsource the administration of OpCon automation to SMA’s automation experts—the people that know the solution’s capabilities better than anyone—so you can get all the benefits of OpCon automation without the investment of an internal resource.