Reducing cost by replacing multiple tools and simplifying
At one of the world’s largest insurance companies, SMA Technologies successfully replaced BMC Control-M and IBM® Tivoli® WorkloadScheduler (TWS) (both for mainframe and for distributed) with SMA Technologies’ flagship product, OpCon. This reduced the insurance company’stotal cost of ownership (TCO) for process automation by 50 percent.
This client’s IT staff was also relieved of the burden of maintaining four different production environments, thus reducing complexity and improving integration between different platforms and applications. All automation processes within the client’s two data centers are now managed from one single point-of-control using OpCon, giving this client a single view of their entire enterprise.
“OpCon was the only solution in the market that could automate our environment.”
- OpCon is a single point-of control
- OpCon training enabled all users to be experts
- OpCon automated all platforms and applications from one point-of-control
- TCO for process automation was reduced by 50%
- No longer dependent on multiple experts to run operations
- Reduced complexity and improved integration between platforms and datacenter
See how OpCon helped a global insurer
More Case Studies
Boosts productivity and disaster recovery measures with OpCon Cloud
Automate and streamline processes within and beyond the core with OpC…