Achieve complete business automation
OpCon is a workload automation fabric for all technology and business layers. A full-enterprise solution that delivers robust security and refreshing simplicity. OpCon just works.
Automate your business end-to-end
- Manage all processes, from manual tasks to higher level infrastructure and technology workflows to business services
- Integrate people, systems, and applications into repeatable, reliable workflows
- Make business decisions based on real-time data to seize the competitive edge
Orchestrate and employ DevOps principles
- Elevate DevOps principles of continuous change to the level of enterprise-wide business transformation
- Ensure smooth global operations 24/7 without adding operations staff
- Eliminate risk and human mistakes from all processes
- Orchestrate and integrate cross-functional processes, remove silos
- Orchestrate the entire DevOps toolchain and embed security (DevSecOps) to ensure efficiency and compliance
Reduce costs by reducing complexity
- Deploy Self Service technology for all business services at the touch of a button from any browser-enabled device
- Support your digital transformation initiatives with rock-solid automation without adding digital experts
- Orchestrate all workflows with an automation fabric stretching from on-premise, to virtual, to cloud environments
97% approval rating with Gartner Peer Insights
Gartner Peer Insights is the platform for ratings and reviews of enterprise technology solutions by end-user professionals. SMA Technologies currently has a 97% approval rating and ranks 4.8 out of 5 stars in the IT Process Automation (ITPA) market. These reviews prove that our approach to partnering with clients to solve their automation needs creates a strong ROI. Check out what our clients have to say about SMA Technologies and OpCon.Read more
The SMArt Insider — The official SMA Technologies blog
Read industry-leading thoughts on trends, technologies, and concepts in the world of automation.
Low-hanging fruit — automate common business processes to reduce costs
Capturing institutional knowledge: turn human expertise into automated workflows
Navigating the storm — Accelerate your business continuity plans with robust automation
Reduce calls to IT by 80% or more with OpCon Self Service*
Automate repeatable front-office processes and keep IT focused on big-picture, revenue-generating business initiatives. OpCon Self Service allows anyone in the business to trigger automation with a simple click on any device through an intuitive, responsive browser interface. Onboarding, password resets, reporting, file management and dozens of other tasks can be handled efficiently without a single call to IT.
*Contact SMA Technologies to find out more.
Upcoming training, webinar, and conference events
Apr 6 - Apr 10
This is a one-week OpCon training course designed for OpCon administrators and users.
Apr 21 - Apr 23
This is a three-day advanced OpCon training course designed for OpCon administrators and users.
Basic OpCon training completion is required to take this course.
Apr 29 - Apr 29
How much have you invested in developing your workers so they can master your business processes? How challenging is it to replace those skills when they move to a higher position or leave the company?
SMA wants to help you create resiliency in your organization by automating as many of those processes as possible. It does more than simply preserve executable knowledge. It creates scalability.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
• What kind of institutional knowledge you can automate
• How automation experts approach categorization and prioritization
• High Impact: Targeting low-hanging fruit for immediate benefits
Our presenter, Ben Demaree, Director of Product Management for SMA Technologies, is going to show you how to save work hours, reduce errors and what to tackle first.
There will be time allotted for Q&A. See you there!
May 6 - May 6
How much damage does it do if your services are down for more than five minutes? Our clients all have the same answer: too much. Ben Demaree, SMA’s Director of Product Management, would like to show you how to simplify your enterprise application management to create a more resilient, more cost-effective IT infrastructure.
In this webinar we’re going to highlight how to:
• Manage cross-app and cross-environment data integration
• Untangle the web of dependencies to create fewer points of failure
• Use workflow execution tools to empower non-IT users
Bring the questions that keep you up at night - there will be time allotted at the end for a Q&A session.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Unlock business growth and agility with the OpCon automation platform
Tell us how you want to automate your enterprise
Unlock the full potential of your business and employees through SMA Technologies automation platform, OpCon. We automate complex workflows to help you drive operational efficiency.
Fill out the form today and an expert will get back to you immediately.
Watch the video to learn about SMA Technologies
See how SMA's OpCon automation platform can transform your organization.
OpCon Self Service
Learn how Self Service allows anyone in the business to trigger OpCon automation with a simple click.
See how Vision's simple analytics and task process monitoring dashboard allows you to keep tabs on SLAs and automatically take corrective action when SLAs are in jeopardy.
Control workflow change management on your schedule, your definitions, your terms
OpCon Managed Automation Services
Leave OpCon administration to the people who built it, and free your IT pros for higher-level initiatives