Achieve complete business automation
OpCon is a workload automation fabric for all technology and business layers. A full-enterprise solution that delivers robust security and refreshing simplicity. OpCon just works.
Automate your business end-to-end
- Manage all processes, from manual tasks to higher level infrastructure and technology workflows to business services
- Integrate people, systems, and applications into repeatable, reliable workflows
- Make business decisions based on real-time data to seize the competitive edge
Orchestrate and employ DevOps principles
- Elevate DevOps principles of continuous change to the level of enterprise-wide business transformation
- Ensure smooth global operations 24/7 without adding operations staff
- Eliminate risk and human mistakes from all processes
- Orchestrate and integrate cross-functional processes, remove silos
- Orchestrate the entire DevOps toolchain and embed security (DevSecOps) to ensure efficiency and compliance
Reduce costs by reducing complexity
- Deploy Self Service technology for all business services at the touch of a button from any browser-enabled device
- Support your digital transformation initiatives with rock-solid automation without adding digital experts
- Orchestrate all workflows with an automation fabric stretching from on-premise, to virtual, to cloud environments
97% approval rating with Gartner Peer Insights
Gartner Peer Insights is the platform for ratings and reviews of enterprise technology solutions by end-user professionals. SMA Technologies currently has a 97% approval rating and ranks 4.8 out of 5 stars in the IT Process Automation (ITPA) market. These reviews prove that our approach to partnering with clients to solve their automation needs creates a strong ROI. Check out what our clients have to say about SMA Technologies and OpCon.Read more
The SMArt Insider — The official SMA Technologies blog
Read industry-leading thoughts on trends, technologies, and concepts in the world of automation.
Reduce calls to IT by 80% or more with OpCon Self Service*
Automate repeatable front-office processes and keep IT focused on big-picture, revenue-generating business initiatives. OpCon Self Service allows anyone in the business to trigger automation with a simple click on any device through an intuitive, responsive browser interface. Onboarding, password resets, reporting, file management and dozens of other tasks can be handled efficiently without a single call to IT.
*Contact SMA Technologies to find out more.
Upcoming training, webinar, and conference events
Oct 22 - Oct 24
This is a three-day advanced OpCon training course designed for OpCon administrators and users.
Basic OpCon training completion is required to take this course.
Participez à notre webinar pour savoir comment vous pouvez obtenir une longueur d’avance sur vos concurrents grâce à OpCon, la plateforme d’automatisation de SMA Technologies.
Nov 3 - Nov 7
Join us in Barcelona at the Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo and explore the technology, insights and trends shaping the future of IT and business.
Unlock business growth and agility with the OpCon automation platform
1st United Credit Union: Unprecedented levels of automation with OpCon
Open Technology Solutions: IT operations transformed with OpCon
Principality Building Society: Modernizing a bimodal processing environment
Camaïeu handles thousands of weekly requests without IT
Tell us how you want to automate your enterprise
Unlock the full potential of your business and employees through SMA Technologies automation platform, OpCon. We automate complex workflows to help you drive operational efficiency.
Fill out the form today and an expert will get back to you immediately.
Watch the video to learn about SMA Technologies
See how SMA's OpCon automation platform can transform your organization.
OpCon Self Service
Learn how Self Service allows anyone in the business to trigger OpCon automation with a simple click.
See how Vision's simple analytics and task process monitoring dashboard allows you to keep tabs on SLAs and automatically take corrective action when SLAs are in jeopardy.
Control workflow change management on your schedule, your definitions, your terms