- Financial Services Automation Software | Banking Automation
Easy Workload Automation & Orchestration for Banks
Enterprise Power Made Simple with OpCon
To gain true flexibility, efficiency and visibility into your banking operations, you need a solution that goes beyond traditional job scheduling software and helps you achieve your goals of operational efficiency, regulatory compliance, risk mitigation, and 24/7 service reliability. You need a comprehensive workload automation and orchestration solution that can be rapidly deployed with the support of a world-class, client-first service team.
SMA Technologies developed the OpCon workload automation and orchestration platform to check all those boxes.
OpCon enables banks to easily automate manual tasks and seamlessly orchestrate workloads across business-critical operations, saving time and reducing cost by eliminating human error. The solution allows you to effectively manage an increasing workload with fewer resources, empowering you to focus time and effort on growth-oriented initiatives. OpCon delivers enterprise power and scalability to give you control over your entire IT environment and easily scale automation as your banking business needs grow.
Revolutionary Automation in the Banking Industry
Going well beyond the limited utility of a traditional scheduler, modern workload automation and orchestration solutions are revolutionizing the banking industry by streamlining manual processes and empowering teams to focus more time on exceeding customer expectations and strategic growth initiatives. With OpCon, banks across the asset size spectrum are seeing game-changing results:
- An OpCon client improved operational efficiency with scalable workflows – growing its business by over 700% while only adding a single IT employee.
- After implementing OpCon in its environment, Frandsen Bank and Trust reduced data processing times by approximately 50%.
- A financial services firm with over 10,000 employees has automated 80% of its manual processing with OpCon, freeing up monitoring time for five operators covering 35 separate systems.
- With OpCon, a financial services firm with over 500 employees was able to reduce data processing times by 25-30%, and reassign four to five staff to higher-level strategic initiatives.
OpCon Automation Offers Banks Enterprise Scalability and Power, without the Complexity
Enterprise Power & Scalability.
OpCon gives you operational control over the most complex environments and allows you to easily scale automation as your business grows. With features like frequency scheduling, master/daily scheduling and multi-instance scheduling, you maintain control of when, how often and in what order tasks run, providing optimal flexibility and visibility and reducing errors.
Fast, Easy Automation.
OpCon enables you to quickly automate workflows to reduce your IT staff’s burden. Most tasks can be automated in low code, without scripting to save time and resources. And through OpCon’s self-service options, business users can trigger automated processes at the click of a button.
Successful Deployment Guaranteed.
Rest assured that your success with OpCon is guaranteed, providing you with peace of mind. With SMA’s extensive migration expertise and transparent pricing – and without any hidden fees or surprise add-ons— it’s no wonder we have a track record of 100% success in migrating clients to OpCon.
Deep Financial Industry Expertise.
From our CEO to our consultants and support staff, SMA’s dedicated team has unmatched experience and expertise in orchestrating and integrating with the leading financial core processing, loan origination and data warehouse systems to ensure your success.
Best-in-market Automation Features and Functionality – without Breaking the Bank
OpCon delivers a broad set of advanced features that are very easy to set up and use – allowing banking organizations of all sizes to easily scale automation across a wide range of complex jobs. OpCon’s unique, best-in-market features include:
- Event-driven Commands: OpCon can receive events from any system, and schedule jobs based on several variables. In essence, any system that can generate a text file can interact with OpCon.
- Frequency Scheduling: Control when tasks run through rules instead of defined schedules, reducing errors and saving time maintaining calendars.
- Master/Daily Scheduling: Maintain jobs and the frequencies they run, providing visibility to what runs today and in the future.
- Multi-Instance Scheduling: Reuse workflows with different parameters, eliminating the need to create new workflows each time.
- Advanced Failure Criteria: Control the most unruly applications to create clean workflows, eliminating unexpected failures.
- Expressions: Flexibly define the order when tasks and processes run, providing superior control to meet your business needs.
- Fast, Easy Automation, with Minimal Coding Skills Required: SMA’s Self-Serve Interface was designed specifically for business users to help reduce the load on IT. Non-IT users can trigger automated processes with a click of a button. In addition, OpCon’s Low Code Environment means that most automation tasks can be done without writing scripts, making it very easy to use, even for inexperienced staff.
- Fast, Risk-free Deployment: SMA’s experienced deployment team can get automation up and running in weeks, instead of months. By employing a proven migration toolkit and templates, SMA has successfully migrated hundreds of thousands of jobs. This helps ensure that migration from existing tools is fast and effective.
Automate Once, Scale Infinitely
A good rule of thumb: if you have to do something more than once, you should automate it.
Once you automate a banking business process, it’s like having your most reliable employee running it perfectly every single time. With OpCon’s advanced workload automation and orchestration solution, your IT team has the power to set and forget an infinite number of processes, freeing them to focus on higher-level strategic initiatives. Just as importantly, automation significantly reduces the risk of errors from manual processes.
SMA’s automation consultants are banking automation experts with years of experience automating business processes at banks and financial institutions. We’ve got installation and migration from your existing outdated scheduler down to a fine-tuned process. Our consultants can typically get your team trained and ready to go live with core processing of ACH, end of day, and checking operations by the end of a two-week engagement.
SMA offers no cost, unlimited basic training for the life of your contract. We know that getting a strong ROI requires earning the full confidence of your team, so we provide them with the necessary skills to not only run your core IT processes, but to expand banking automation to other business units – bringing even more value.
Automate Every Aspect of Banking Operations with OpCon
OpCon Workload Automation and Orchestration is the leading flexible, scalable solution for automation in banking, and is designed to support a nearly unlimited number of common banking operational processes:
- Manage Workflows: Unite disparate technologies such as cloud, virtualization and IoT into efficient workflows.
- Automate Business Continuity: Improve testing, reliability and execution of your business continuity process.
- Enhance Security: Manage users via ADS or OpenLDAP to designate role-based privileges, secure data and save all actions in audit trails
- Integrate Globally: Achieve platform and global consistency, eliminating the need for 24/7 on call or localized staff.
- Scale the Business: Easily add new environments, replicate workflows and integrate new processes to scale—up to millions of tasks per day.
- Simplify Auditing: Capture information across all automated systems on standard or customized reports for audits.
- Data Warehouse Automation: Extract and transform data to load to your data warehouse in a repeatable way.
- Script Lifecycle Management: Integrate schedule scripts of any language into end-to-end, cross-platform workflows.
- Digital Infrastructure Automation: Manage cloud infrastructure more cost effectively by delivering the right resources at the right time.
- IT Process Automation: Automate IT processes to improve banking operational efficiency, mitigate operational risk and reduce costs.
- Business Process Automation: Accelerate digitization of your banking business by automating and orchestrating critical business processes.
Ready to discover how the OpCon Workload Automation and Orchestration solution can streamline your banking operations and empower your team?
Let our experts demonstrate how easy OpCon is to configure and operate. We’re ready to answer all your questions and show you why we’re the solution of choice for banks and financial institutions. Then contact our team to get a customized quote.
Start your OpCon Journey Today with SMA’s Free Resources
The Automator Blog
Check out The Automator Blog to learn about all things automation. Sort by your industry for tailored content.
The OpCon Buyer's Guide
Trying to decide what you need? Download our buyer's guide to make sure you're considering all the right things.
Client Case Studies
The results speak for themselves. Visit our library of case studies to learn more about OpCon in action.
We can show you how.
Chat with one of our automation pros to see how OpCon can put more time back in your day (and reduce those frustrating, costly manual errors). Just fill out the form and select a time that works best for your schedule.
We want to make the most of your time. Here’s what to expect:
- Have a quick 30 minute, interactive chat with an automation expert
- They’ll follow up with a custom OpCon walk through just for you
- Pick their brain with an informal Q+A
We love helping businesses scale and can’t wait to speak with you.