Did you know you can customize and run over 100 OpCon reports from Powershell?
We will cover the following topics:
• How to run and schedule reports faster
• Convert existing OpCon reports to raw SQL queries
• Run multiple reports with one job
Register for our roundtable and learn how this capability can be customized to fit your business needs. See you there!
Ever made a change in OpCon and then wish there was an undo button? OpCon Deploy has a roll back feature that achieves this. Join our roundtable and learn how Deploy is true change management for OpCon.
Our presentation will highlight the following:
• Manage workflow changes with versioning
• Move schedules between OpCon environments
• Avoid changes in production environments to help reduce errors
• Use transformation rules to change machine names, job details, and more
Looking to utilize OpCon Self Service more? This roundtable will go over some advanced and outside the box use cases.
Our presentation will cover the following:
• Updating Self Service drop downs using the OpCon API
• Active Directory unlock and reset
• Automate visitor sign in sheets
• Manage Cloud servers
See you there!
Are you tired of jumping between e-mail and Solution Manager? Did you know you can get OpCon notifications on your collaboration platform (Microsoft Teams, Slack, etc)? Join us on September 3rd to learn how to get started!
In this roundtable you will learn how to:
• Update OpCon job statuses
• Receive OpCon alerts
• Approval requests
Get registered and we will see you there!
Did you know that you can manage SLAs and cross-environment workflows with OpCon Vision? Join us for a 30-minute roundtable to learn the following:
• SLA Management
• Cross-environment visibility and events
• Real-time process dashboard
We will also open the floor for an open discussion. See you there!
We want to hear from you
Roundtables are just one part of SMA Technologies’ commitment to client-driven development and building a strong user-community.
Join the discussion in the OpCon Wizards group on LinkedIn. You can share content, ask questions, and talk about automation best practices with both SMA professionals and fellow users.
Looking for already tested solutions to common automation challenges, or want to submit the scripts you’ve developed? Join the SMA Technologies Innovation Lab workspace on Github to download and share free scripts and utilities for OpCon.