In This Article
Learn how OpCon Deploy enables you to manage changes across your OpCon workflows.
OpCon Deploy offers a robust, yet simple change management system for Opcon workload automation.
Change is hard. Especially when it involves a dizzying array of systems, platforms, and processes. But here at SMA, we’re on a mission to make “hard” things easy. And in that spirit, we’re pleased to introduce OpCon Deploy – a full-scale change management tool for OpCon. Deploy gives you a repeatable, reliable change process that’s easy to define and manage.
With Deploy, you can import workflows (schedules) from any OpCon environment, apply transformation rules, simulate the changes, and then deploy selected versions of workflows to one or more OpCon servers. The deployment process checks each workflow to make sure the destination workflows have not changed since the previous deployment. This ensures that any manual changes made in the destination environment are not overwritten. And thanks to the versioning in OpCon Deploy, you can always roll back changes and eliminate the risk of losing automation data.
Key Features of OpCon Deploy
- Transformation rules enable you to match target environments
- Simulated deployments allow you to verify changes before pushing live
- Batch deployment (can be scheduled through an OpCon job)
- Easily manage versions of schedules and roll back when needed
Learn more about OpCon
The OpCon workload automation platform is the simplest way to bring your systems, people, and processes together into a single point of control.
Benefits to Your Business
- Minimize outages resulting from changes
- Safely deliver more production updates on time
- Make changes without interrupting business
- Reduce cost and complexity while improving efficiency
- Add a critical piece to your DevOps tool chain
Make Changes Without Worry
Change is the only constant. If your business is thriving, it’s because you’re always updating and improving. With OpCon Deploy, you’ll never have to worry about something going wrong during your critical updates.
Want to learn more? Request a demo using the form below to see how OpCon and Deploy can help you increase efficiency, reduce costs, and simplify your day-to-day routine.
Want to learn more about automation? Schedule a demo!
Want to learn more about OpCon and Deploy?
Schedule a demo to get an inside tour of OpCon from one of our experts!